- We can increase your profits
- We offer a range of energy saving and control measures backed by professional surveys and consultancy
- Typically energy costs are second only to staff costs in light industry
- Energy purchasing adds nothing to your business and comes straight off the bottom line
- Energy costs are set to rocket in the near term due to changes in national energy production policy.
What we can offer your business is a rapid reduction in energy costs. We would provide services that might include:
- Energy saving devices
- Smart energy monitoring and purchasing
- Energy Generation and Storage.
All of our solutions are fully cost calculated and would produce a return that exceeds the interest on capital investment.
Energy Price Increases
According to forecasts published in April 2016, by the National Grid, the price of electricity could double over the next two decades. The current price of wholesale electricity is below £50 per megawatt hour but could soar to over £100 by 2035 and wholesale gas prices could rise from 70p per therm to around 100p per therm.
The cost of electricity has already risen 20% since 2009 and the company blames future increases on the number of coal-fired power stations being closed plus the cost of subsidising wind farms and new Nuclear Power.
The issue may be exacerbated by future restrictions in supply “Under current [government] policy, it is almost impossible for UK electricity demand to be met by 2025,” says Jenifer Baxter, head of energy and environment at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (ImechE).